Monday, August 06, 2007

A few of my favorite things








I used these to make graduation gifts this year. They really do make a nice gift. It is also a great way to display a special layout that you have made. Why should everything be closed up in an album? Display your great piece of art!!





This size is $11.99. Email me if you would like to purchase one.






This is my favorite adhesive. I have tried so many and have had the best of luck with this. No, it is not refillable, but It lasts a long time and I have never been able to get the refills in right anyways!



I carry the single package of these and they are $5.99.




These are from Hot off the Press. I like them because they have a variety of brads and other embellishments all color coordinated in one pack.

These are only $5.99.

Well, there is a couple of my favorite things. I will be adding more later. Now you let me know what your favorites are by leaving a comment.

No comments: